This site was created by Shane White, B. Eng. Electronic, and content may only be reused for educational and non-profit purposes. I do not receive any benefits from this site, nor do I have any affiliations with any business in any form.
Charts are created using Apple Numbers 5.
To the best of my knowledge, visits to this website are not counted, nor tracked.
Credit for photos on the homepage, are listed in order of appearance below:
- ‘Above the clouds’, photo by Taylor Van Riper on Unsplash, https://unsplash.com/photos/yQorCngxzwI
- Author’s own work
- Kooragang coal export terminal stockyards, Port Waratah Coal Services, Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, https://pwcs.com.au
- The Longjing District, Thermal power plant in Taichung City, China, https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Taichung_Fire_Power_Plant.jpg, CC BY (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)
- Los Angeles, United States, Photo by img.ly on Unsplash, https://unsplash.com/photos/SuhWMcXsrJQ
- Alta Wind Energy Center from Oak Creek Road, California, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alta_Wind_Energy_Center, https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Alta_Wind_Energy_Center_from_Oak_Creek_Road.jpg, Z22 / CC BY-SA (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)
- Heads of delegations at the 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP21, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_United_Nations_Climate_Change_Conference), that led to the signing of the Paris Agreement (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Agreement), https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:COP21_participants_-_30_Nov_2015_(23430273715).jpg, Presidencia de la República Mexicana / CC BY (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0).
- LNG processing facility, Curtis Island, Australia, https://www.bechtel.com/projects/curtis-island-lng/
- Map of the world, https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Map_of_the_world_by_the_US_Gov_as_of_2016_no_legend.svg, US Government, Central Intelligence Agency / Public domain.